DO you know your IQ?
I wanted to know my IQ score and took a free on-line test offered by Tickle. Just for fun. And it turned out I got a pretty good score – 131! I even got a certificate for it. Don’t know its use thought but looks pretty impressive. See how it looks here.
And they also gave a full report of my performance.
According to their assessment my intelligence is of a Facts Curator type. I also learned some interesting things about how my brain functions. My intelligence breakdown according to their report is as follows:
- Mathematical intelligence – 100th percentile.
- Visual-Spatial intelligence – 80th percentile.
- Linguistic intelligence – 100th percentile.
- Logical intelligence – 90th percentile.
These percentiles were based on one million users who have already taken the tests. Not bad.
Take the test and know a bit about how your brain function to process everyday information.
Some simple suggested ways to improve your IQ:
- balancing out your checkbook
- figuring out your monthly budget
- predicting what the change will be the next time you buy something
- playing chess or video games
- studying maps
- doing cross-word puzzles
- reading for fun
- befriending your dictionary
- try reading the instruction booklet when you buy something new
- trying some brain teasers
- throw away the instruction booklet and fix something using your instinct
- playing chess
I guess they also told you that Bill Gates is also one of those facts curator types.